Hypercom – Ministry of Health COVID-19 Treatment Facility
Surbana Jurong converted Singapore Expo Hall 10 into a Covid-19 Treatment Facility (CTF) housing elderly patients with nine Covid-19 treatment facilities and an overall capacity of about 3,700 beds.
The rooms were planned around eight different zones in the CTF featuring medical stations for emergencies. One key requirement was to setup a robust and reliable communication network within CTF.
The client is the Ministry of Health; the medical operator is Rafes Medical Group and the managing agent is The Ascott Limited.
The Solution From Sangoma
- Sangoma Series
- Digium A-Series
- Project Planning
- Infrastructure Setup
- Emergency Communication Setup
- Dynamic-site Setup Solution
- 24×7 Standby Support
- Reliable Communication within the facility
- Superior Voice Quality with minimal call drop
- Quick Emergency deployment
- Hypercom’s willingness to work under hazardous and challenging circumstances.
- Able to work and deliver under strict safety processes.
- Rapid deployment – 3 day timeline.
- Stock availability – Using Sangoma PBXact 400 UC System and desk phones.
- Able to successfully deploy a demanding and high user-based solution.