© 2023 All rights reserved
The DNI Half Length Boards are standard-height PCI Express format providing a native PSTN interface to Dialogic® PowerMediaTM Host Media Processing (HMP) Software. These half-size DNI Boards can be used in place of full-size PCI Express format DNI Boards of equivalent density in applications using PowerMedia HMP without programming changes. DNI boards are compatible with the DSI SS7 Protocol Stacks, allowing combining HMP media on the host, with SS7 signaling on board.
DNI Boards enable efficient VoIP gateway functionality to be built into PowerMedia HMP telephony applications. They also break the traditional DSP-based media span paradigm by providing a digital network interface ready for use with virtually any configuration of host-based media resources, which complement the base gateway capability.
- DNI1210TEPE2HMP 306-428 - Quad T1/E1 with G.168 echo cancellation, PCIe Half Length, Standard Height
- DNI2410TEPE2HMP 306-427 - Octal T1/E1 with G.168 echo cancellation, PCIe Half Length, Standard Height
- DNI610TEPE2HMP 306-484 - Dual T1/E1 with G.168 echo cancellation, PCIe Half Length, Standard Height
- DNI310TEPE2HMP 306-483 - Single T1/E1 with G.168 echo cancellation, PCIe Half Length, Standard Height
- 300-407 - SyncRoute Bus 8 drop cable
- 300-416 - Extended SyncRoute Bus 4 Drop Cable
- 300-408 - SyncRoute Bus 4 drop cable and transition board to connect to H.100 bus
Key Features and Benefits
Interface and Software
Interface to PowerMedia HMP. Eight, four, two or one digital network interface(s).
Software-selectable trunks configure DNI Boards for either T1 or E1.
Permits the use of lower-cost rack-mount servers designed for small footprint peripherals.
Enables a low-latency, 256-duplex channel interface to host-based media and IP networks.
Allows a choice of PSTN protocols. Allows combined HMP media and signaling, including SS7 in conjunction with the Dialogic® DSI SS7 Protocol Stack.
Allows host-based video, voice, speech, conference, fax, and IP transcoding to be accessible from the PSTN interface; can be configured in a wide range of densities, scalable in individual port increments.
Consistent Programming Interface
Provides a consistent programming interface for call control utilized by boards with Dialogic® DM3 architecture and by PowerMedia HMP.
Reduces the total cost of ownership by increasing flexibility, reducing inventory and simplifying purchasing & test efforts.