© 2023 All rights reserved
Digital Telephony Cards
Sangoma’s A116 16 port T1 / E1 SD-WAN failover and data card supports data transfer rates up to 32,800 Mbps of full duplex data. The A116 is powered by a powerful driver and API suite providing support for WAN protocols such as CHDLC, Frame Relay, X.25, ATM, PPP, HDLC and MULTILINK
The A116 is also used to extend the life of data WAN networks for multi-location businesses. They are highly compatible in most commercial grade servers helping to keep existing hardware routing equipment on-site. With advanced drivers and API, create custom routing equipment to drop in place of existing obsolete setup.
- A116-DEPNLKIT - Sangoma A1116 16 port T1/E1/J1 PCIe w/EC HW Kit w/Breakout Panel and 648
- A116-EPNLKIT - Sangoma A1116-E Kit 16 port T1/E1/J1 PCIe Kit w/breakout panel and 648 cable
- BRAC*A116 - Sangoma Full Height Bracket for A116 Cards
Key Features and Benefits
Includes on-board diagnostic
Supports most motherboards, servers and Linux OS.
A-Series cards supportCAS, MFC/R2, PRI, SS7, HDLC, Frame Relay, X.25, Transparent bit-stream.
Replace Obsolete Router Equipment
A-series telephony cards are actively supported for data WAN solutions where the competition has discontinued support making it difficult for you to get help if your system fails.
A-series cards are available in 1-16 ports of T1/E1 on a single PCI or PCI-Express interface, offering up to 32,768 Mpbs of full duplex data.
Keep Your Existing Legacy Infrastructure
A-series cards are highly compatible in most equipment and are compatible under most Linux environments.
Large Retailers collect inventory data from each store location and pass to headquarters to dispatch local distributors to re-stock shelves.
Failover Data WAN
Modern retailers use a combination of SD-WAN and Sangoma data cards within the same all-in-one infrastructure to pass store location data to headquarters to dispatch local distributors to re-stock shelves.
- Interfaces Telephony
- Interfaces: 1 x 68 pin SCSI type interface with RJ45 breakout panel
- 2U form factor
- 107mm x 176mm
- PCI and PCI Express
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, and X1 PCI express
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Single synchronous PCI interface for all ports
- 32 bit bus