If you are in the customer service business, and your business is growing, it is probably time to add an agent-based contact center to supplement calls queues, etc. that may be part of your basic UC / phone system. While some call center type features are making their way into the base phone system, these are more departmental type of call center features. Which are great if you have a small business, but as that business grows, it may be time to upgrade to an agent-based contact center. Why?
- Improved Customer Service: A contact center can help your business provide better customer service by allowing customers to reach your company easily through multiple channels such as phone, email, and chat.
- Increased Efficiency: With a contact center, you can streamline your customer service operations by managing all customer interactions in one place. This helps to reduce response times, minimize errors, and increase productivity.
- Scalability: A contact center can easily scale up or down to meet the changing needs of your business. This is particularly useful for seasonal businesses or those experiencing sudden growth.
- High-Value Reporting: Make better, informed business decisions with high-value reporting such as response times, average talk time and call volume.
- Data Collection and Analysis: Contact centers can help you collect and analyze customer data to gain insights into customer behavior, preferences, and needs. This can be used to improve your products and services, as well as your customer service.
- Compliance: Contact centers can help you stay compliant with industry regulations and standards, particularly in industries such as healthcare, finance, and telecommunications.
As your business grows, it may be time to augment your UC solution with an agent-based contact center. To find out more about Sangoma’s Contact Center solution, please go here.