Dedicated tapping solution for up to 8 two-way connections or 16 one-way connections.
High-Density Telephony Board for Digital Span Monitoring
The T116 Tapping Card is part of Sangoma’s family of Advanced Flexible Telecommunications hardware product line — it uses the same high-performance PCI Express interface that is providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world.
The T116 supports the passive tapping of up to 240 voice calls using up to 16 T1, E1 or J1 spans.
With Sangoma cards, you can take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. The T116, like all cards in Sangoma’s AFT family, is field upgradable with unbreakable firmware.
Choose the T116 to collect call control information, telecom protocol information and voice/media.
Sixteen receive-only spans with optimum PCI-Express interface
Support for Asterisk®, FreePBX®, PBXact™, Yate® and FreeSWITCH®
5 year warranty on parts and labor. Plus a 30-day no questions asked return policy.
T116 Card Specifications
T116 Card Features
- Sixteen receive-only spans with optimum PCI-Express interface enables tapping of sixteen one-way or eight two-way conversation
- Support for Asterisk®, Yate®, and FreeSWITCH® PBX/IVR Projects, as well as other open source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, or VoIP gateway applications
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems
- Uses raw bitstream interfaces to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch
- Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications
- WANPIPE® routing stack is completely independent of TDM voice application for total system reliability
- WANPIPE® supports certified, field-tested, and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25