© 2022 All rights reserved
SmartOffice™ Access Control
Intuitive Access Control
SmartOffice Access uses IoT technologies and a Cloud-based provisioning service to deliver affordable and easy to use door access control and convenient premise monitoring.
Employees are onboarded via an invitation email where they follow simple instructions to download the mobile app and instantly sign in.
Let SmartOffice Simplify Secure Enhance Your Business
Less Hardware and No Extra Wiring Required
SmartOffice can create a completely wireless ACaaS solution for new businesses just starting out, in a low-cost, simple, and inexpensive to install configuration. It is also flexible enough to be deployed in businesses with existing traditional door access systems, making use of already-installed locks, without adding any extra wiring and associated costs.
Affordable and Easy to Use
The use of IoT technology eliminates wiring and hardware costs. Using a Cloud-based infrastructure, users gain door entry via mobile app over Wi-Fi or cellular connectivity.
User Directory Integration
Integration within your business’ user directory allows SmartOffice to intuitively configure user permissions and enable automatic provisioning via emails to users’ mobile devices.
Mobile Access Convenience
Employees gain access to controlled doors using the SmartOffice Access app installed on the iOS or Android devices they already use, creating a safer environment for employees. Plus, administrators can manage door access remotely over cellular or Wi-Fi connectivity, ensuring security from anywhere.
Works with Existing Access Control Systems
SmartOffice is compatible with existing key card access control systems, providing the flexibility of using both systems at the same time.
*Check with your municipal building bylaws for compliance.
Once administrators enable users, employees receive an invitation email on their mobile devices with simple instructions to download the app and automatically log in.
Add users, adjust permissions, or disable access from anywhere. Access control administrators can control, monitor, and adjust SmartOffice configuration, directly from the mobile app, even when outside the network.
Better Workplace Security
Mobile access leverages device biometric security, like FaceID or TouchID, as well as Cloud-based authentication, to ensure only authorized users gain access to door entry.
Use the SmartOffice Access app for door entry, your existing key card or fob with your door readers, or a mixture of both.
SmartOffice is integrated with the business phone system user directory enabling secure identification and auto-provisioning for all users.
Centralized door access control provides scalable management for all your office locations.
Administrators of SmartOffice can be notified of who, when, and what has triggered an event, such as someone accessing the premises or motion sensor movement.
Cardless Access Control
Employees gain entry via a mobile app for iOS and Android smartphones using existing wireless networks for maximum flexibility.
Improves Office Security
Using an encrypted Cloud service to authenticate every device and access attempt, SmartOffice also leverages the built-in security mechanisms of modern smartphones, like fingerprint and facial recognition.
Simple, Easy, and Convenient. It's Just Smart!
The Mobile App
- Lock and unlock doors when you are in the office, arriving at the office, or wherever you are.
- Live door access monitoring lets you know if you’ve locked your office or building door(s) and control remotely.
- Setup employee automatic provisioning with directory integration. The employee gets an invitation email to download the app with permissions already enabled and configured.
Lock and Unlock Doors
- Unlock building or office doors with the click of a button. Employees each have their own permissions pre-configured so that only doors they are allowed to access are visible in the app.
- The Lockall feature is handy when the last person leaves the office to secure the premises.
- Arming/disarming building zones eliminates the need to remember alarm code.
Administration Made Simple
- Setting up SmartOffice hardware devices and user control is done right from the app!
- Identify the geography location of your office
- Detect and connect the Sangoma Gateway which controls and receives notifications from all hardware devices and doors
- Detect and connect sensors and then create groups, zones and scenes to customize the app’s look and feel
- Employees and admins receive an autoconfiguration email from the company’s phone system
- The app is downloaded from the user’s App store or Google Play store
- The user is then automatically logged into their SmartOffice app with their secure credentials pre-configured.
Monitoring and Notifications
- SmartOffice administrators and other select users can receive in-app notifications when any device has triggered an action or event within a configured zone.
- Receive notifications for:
- Locked/unlocked doors
- Motion sensor movement after-hours
- Unreachable devices
- Notifications for monitoring can be set from very granular to general so that you are notified for exactly the triggers you want.