© 2024 All rights reserved
Digital Telephony Cards
Sangoma’s A108 8 port T1 / E1 SD-WAN failover and data card supports data transfer rates up to 16,400 Mbps of full duplex data. The A108 is powered by a powerful driver and API suite providing support for WAN protocols such as CHDLC, Frame Relay, X.25, ATM, PPP, HDLC and MULTILINK
The A108 is also used to extend the life of data WAN networks for multi-location businesses. They are highly compatible in most commercial grade servers helping to keep existing hardware routing equipment on-site. With advanced drivers and API, create custom routing equipment to drop in place of existing obsolete setup.
- A108-KIT - Sangoma A108 8 port T1/E1/J1 PCI AFT card supporting eight T1/E1 or fractional T1/E1 data streams
- A108-DKIT - Sangoma A108D 8 port T1/E1/J1 PCI 1024 tap (128ms) hardware based echo canceller across 240 channels AFT card supporting eight T1/E1 or fractional T1/E1 data streams
- A108-DEKIT - Sangoma A108DE 8 port T1/E1/J1 PCI Express 1024 tap (128ms) hardware based echo canceller across 240 channels AFT card supporting eight T1/E1 or fractional T1/E1 data streams
- A108-EKIT - Sangoma A108DE 8 port T1/E1/J1 PCI Express AFT card supporting eight T1/E1 or fractional T1/E1 data streams
- BRAC*A108 - Sangoma Full Height Bracket for A108 Cards
- BRAC*A108LP - Sangoma Low Profile Bracket for A108 Cards
Key Features and Benefits
Includes on-board diagnostic
Supports most motherboards, servers and Linux OS.
A-Series cards supportCAS, MFC/R2, PRI, SS7, HDLC, Frame Relay, X.25, Transparent bit-stream.
Replace Obsolete Router Equipment
A-series telephony cards are actively supported for data WAN solutions where the competition has discontinued support making it difficult for you to get help if your system fails.
A-series cards are available in 1-16 ports of T1/E1 on a single PCI or PCI-Express interface, offering up to 32,768 Mpbs of full duplex data.
Keep Your Existing Legacy Infrastructure
A-series cards are highly compatible in most equipment and are compatible under most Linux environments.
Large Retailers collect inventory data from each store location and pass to headquarters to dispatch local distributors to re-stock shelves.
Failover Data WAN
Modern retailers use a combination of SD-WAN and Sangoma data cards within the same all-in-one infrastructure to pass store location data to headquarters to dispatch local distributors to re-stock shelves.
- Interfaces Telephony
- Interfaces: 8 x RJ45 connector for up 16,400 Mbps of full duplex data
- 2U form factor
- 120mm x 55mm for use in restricted chassis
- PCI and PCI Express
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, and X1 PCI express
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Single synchronous PCI interface for all ports
- 32 bit bus