© 2023 All rights reserved
Analog Telephony Cards
The Sangoma A8 series analog telephony card supports from one (1) to 8 ports for Asterisk, FreePBX and PBXact phone systems. Make up to 8 PSTN calls all on a single PCI or PCI Express slot. The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between FXO and FXS interfaces, giving you the exact port configuration you need.
The A8 series telephony card provides from 1-8 analog ports using quad channel interface modules or up to 4 ports using single channel interface modules.
With hardware echo cancellation options, compatibility with most commercial grade servers and Linux operating systems and with a lifetime warranty, customers trust in Sangoma to deliver value based telephony solutions.
FXS Ports are used to connect analog telephones and fax machines. They are also used to connect to the FXO ports of an analog phone system. They provide ring voltage to FXO devices.
FXS modules for 2400 cards
Each module supports up to four (4) FXS channels, and up to four (4) analog device such as an analog phone or tradition fax machine.
FXO ports are used to connect directly to PSTN telco / provider lines. They are used to connect your analog phone system to the PSTN. They receive ring voltage from FXS devices.
FXO modules for 2400 card
Each module supports up to four (4) FXO channel, and one (1) PSTN trunk lines.
- 1TDM2400PLF - 24 port modular analog PCI 3.3/5.0V card, no interfaces
- 1TDM2400ELF - 24 port modular analog PCI 3.3/5.0V card, no interfaces and HW Echo Can
- 1AEX2400LF - 24 port modular analog PCI-Express x1 card, no interfaces
- 1X400MF - Quad Channel Trunk (FXO) Module
- 1S400MF Quad Channel Station (FXS) Module
Key Features and Benefits
Hardware Echo Cancellation
Optional 128ms Octasic DSP hardware echo cancellation for crystal clear audio.
Field Upgradable Firmware
Upgrade firmware remotely
Use inside a server of your choice, powered by Linux/Windows, to create a SIP-TDM Gateway to allow IP-PBX to route calls to traditional PSTN.
Use inside a server of your choice, powered by Linux/Windows, to create a SIP-TDM Gateway with your legacy analog based PBXs to replace expensive analog line connections with SIP trunking to allow reduced call costs, reduced line rental, and bring extra flexibility and disaster recovery.
Fax and Legacy Gateway
Use our Sangoma cards in your choice of hardware to connect legacy analog equipment like fax machines, door-bells or analog phones to your IP-based network.
Monitor and record telephone conversations for lawful call interception. Use your choice of software, including Sangoma’s own TDM SDK dedicated for call tapping.
- Interfaces: 4-24 ports of FXO/FXS (Scalable)
- 2U form factor
- 311.9mm x 106.7mm for use in restricted chassis
- 50 pin RJ-21
- All ports can be FXS or FXO using quad-channel modules
- Cables included: Color-coded telephone cable that is ready for hardwiring into a punch block at the PSTN connection
- PCI or PCI Express
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and shares PCI interrupts
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses and X1 PCI Express 32 bit 33Mhz
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in the hardware
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition
- Voice quality enhancement: music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- PCI or PCI Express