Combined Media Boards
Field proven, high performance, 4 port analog board for media and advanced fax processing; available in PCIe form factors
The Dialogic® VFX/41JCT-LS Media Board is a 4-port analog converged communications board that supports voice, fax, and software-based speech recognition processing in a single PCI Express slot, providing four (4) analog telephone interface circuits for direct connection to analog loop start lines.
- Supports up to four (4) channels of enhanced on-board fax
- Supports Continuous Speech Processing (CSP)
- Telcordia CLASS, UK CLI, Japanese Caller ID, and other international protocols
- Supports up to four (4) channels of DSP-based on-board fax
- Supports an international Caller ID capability via on-hook audio path
- A-law or µ-law voice coding at dynamically selectable data rates, 24 kbit/s to 64 kbit/s, selectable on a channel-by-channel basis
- Reduces the number of boards per system
- Monitors outgoing call status quickly and accurately
- Available in PCI Express form factor
- PCI Express form factor compatible with x1 lane configuration or higher.
- Advanced outbound call progress analysis
- Provides a flexible speech processing technology, which, when coupled with efficient drivers, offloads critical real-time signal processing in speech-enabled applications to on-board DSPs. Reduces system latency, increases recognition accuracy, and improves overall system response time for high-density speech solutions.