Station Interface Boards
Field proven, analog station interface board with media resources; available in PCI form factor
The Dialogic® DISI32 Switching Board is a next-generation building block for converged communications systems. This board is a single-slot PCI solution that connects analog telephone devices directly to converged communications platforms to create affordable, small- to mid-size, server-based Private Branch Exchanges (PBXs), telemarketing systems, and call centers. This product is highly reliable and cost effective, offering an optimized mix of analog station interfaces and resources on which to build highly scalable systems.
DISI32 is a full-size, single-slot PCI board, which is based on DM3 architecture. It provides connectivity for up to 32 station interfaces and includes conferencing, voice play/record, tone detection and generation, and Caller ID capabilities. DM3 architecture allows access to independent, high-performance, firmware-based network protocol and media processing resources that can be operated and integrated on compatible hardware platforms.
- Single-slot PCI solution
- Conferencing resources
- Enhanced conferencing features
- Can connect up to 32 analog telephone devices directly to converged communications platforms
- Includes coach-pupil mode, volume controls, and active-talker identification
- Allows messaging implementations to Caller ID Type 2 devices, such as Caller ID or Call Waiting
- Frequency Shift Keying (FSK) station signaling
- Off-hook FSK signaling
- Available with Universal PCI edge connector
- Supports up to 16 conferees in flexible configurations of 2 to 16 parties per conference
- Enables Caller ID delivery and message-waiting-indicator control
- Universal PCI form factor compatible with 3.3 V and 5.0 V bus signals enabling deployment in a wide variety of PCI chassis from popular manufacturers