PBX Integration Board
Field proven, 8 port, PBX Integration board with media resources; available in PCIe and PCI form factors
The Dialogic D/82JCT-U PBX integration board offers advanced digital connectivity to many popular private branch exchanges (PBXs) for unified and Internet-ready call, voice, and fax processing applications in small- to medium-sized enterprises.
Featuring programmable soft-ports capable of supporting voice, fax, call handling, and host-based speech technologies, the D/82JCT-U reduces the cost of ownership for systems requiring multimedia functionality. The universal PBX interface of the D/82JCT-U offers downloadable firmware for a selection of widely used telephone equipment switches. Support for advanced PBX features such as called and calling number identification, message waiting notification, busy lamp fields, and disconnect supervision is useful for developing unified messaging, interactive voice response (IVR), and call management solutions.
By choosing the D/82JCT-U for enterprise applications, developers eliminate the complexities associated with analog or T1 integration, as well as costly investments in proprietary computer-telephone integration (CTI) links.
- Eight digital interfaces to Avaya, Mitel, NEC Nortel, and Siemens switches
- Digital interfaces to the PBX
- Advanced digital connectivity
- Phone-emulated supervised/unsupervised transfers and disconnect supervision
- Supports GSM and G.726, the coders of choice for Internet-ready unified messaging applications
- Enables tight, direct switch integration that eliminates the need for expensive digital/analog conversion cards or serial ports
- Allows faster, more reliable transfers than analog connection
- Allows connection to popular PBX models by leading manufacturers
- Access to switch information
- Two channels of Softfax per card, sharable across CT Bus
- Enables messaging integration with many popular email servers and applications
- Supports important PBX features such as ANI, DNIS, date/time, and reason for call redirection
- Provides scalable fax capability at a low cost by eliminating the need for additional fax hardware
- Provides more information from the PBX than analog connection without the need for separate links and third-party call control