Combined Media Board
Field proven, high performance, 12 port media processing for analog networks; available in PCIe and PCI form factors
The Dialogic® D/120JCT-LS Media Board is a 12-port analog PCI or PCI Express board well-suited for developing advanced communications applications that require multimedia resources. This high performance, scalable product supports voice, fax, and software-based speech recognition processing in a single PCI or PCI Express slot, providing 12 analog telephone interface circuits for direct connection to analog loop start lines.
- A variety of country-specific approvals
- Telcordia CLASS, UK CLI, Japanese Caller ID, and other international protocols.
- Separate models available with Universal PCI or PCI Express edge connector
- Enables implementation of unified messaging applications that meet VPIM standards
- A-law or μ-law voice coding at dynamically selectable data rates, 24 kbit/s to 64 kbit/s, selectable on a channel-by-channel basis
- Provides a flexible speech processing technology, which, when coupled with efficient drivers, off-loads critical real-time signal processing in speech-enabled applications to on-board DSPs. Reduces system latency, increases recognition accuracy, and improves overall system response time for high-density speech solutions.
- Reduces the number of boards per system
- Expands an application’s ability to serve several global market segments at no extra cost
- Allows for a beneficial tradeoff between disk storage and voice quality
- Supports an international Caller ID capability via on-hook audio path
- Universal PCI form factor compatible with 3.3 V and 5.0 V bus signals; and PCI Express form factor compatible with x1 lane configuration or higher
- Supports up to four (4) channels of DSP-based on-board fax
- Supports Continuous Speech Processing (CSP)
- Supports G.726 bit exact and GSM coders