Media Gateway Series
DMG2000 is a turnkey appliance that seamlessly merges traditional PSTN technology with IP networks.
The Dialogic® 2000 Media Gateway Series (DMG2000 Gateway) is set of turnkey appliances that seamlessly merges traditional PSTN technology with IP networks. These economical gateways help consolidate typically separate voice and data networks and provide new and differentiated communication services. Without making radical, disruptive, and expensive upgrades to existing PBX equipment, service providers and enterprises can realize the benefits of a converged voice and data network with these gateways.
The DMG2000 Gateways can be installed and configured “plug and play,” reducing the total cost of ownership. Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OA&M) features, such as network alarm events and remote management enabled by a user-friendly web interface, along with advanced diagnostics and administration tools, make the installation and maintenance of these appliances quick and easy.
The cost of the DMG2000 Gateways makes them well suited for enterprises interested in deploying a variety of applications such as PBX extension, remote office connectivity, long-distance consolidation, call centers, and IP media servers. Available in a 19-inch standard rack mountable chassis, these appliances are also beneficial for service providers offering hosted IP-PBX, IP Centrex, and enhanced messaging servers.
- Provides an interconnect between legacy PBXs and various IP endpoints
- Compatible with a variety of popular PBX manufacturers including Avaya, Mitel, NEC, Nortel, and Siemens
- Offers a range of product densities to fit the needs of a variety of applications and business sizes
- Enables secure communications for SIP messages via TLS, media streams via SRTP, and web interfaces via HTTPS
- Allows for routing of calls from TDM-to-SIP, SIP-to-TDM, TDM-to-TDM, and SIP-to-SIP
- IP security features include TLS, SRTP, and HTTPS
- Supports supplementary services on CAS, QSIG, Euro ISDN, NI2, DMS100 and 5ESS protocols, enabling call transfer, call hold, MWI, and call party information
- Support for IP load balancing and IP fault tolerance
- Enables communication between a circuit-switched telephony network and Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) compatible remote devices such as IP voice mail, unified messaging applications, and IP phones
- Available in single, dual, and quad density T1/E1 rack mount appliances
- Protects investment in legacy telecommunications equipment and allows a phased migration to IP
- Helps retain key supplementary services in the new IP environment
- Allows flexible deployment and survivability; options include IP failover to TDM circuits and PSTN-to-PBX or PSTN-to-IP routing
- Supports configuration via serial, telnet, and a web browser including context-sensitive Help
- Easy to install, configure, debug, and maintain
- Allows the ability for inbound (TDM-to-IP) calls to round-robin between available media servers and automatically routes calls away from unresponsive media or proxy servers
- Supports Any-to-Any call routing
- Support for TDM-to-TDM routing on dual- and quad-density “S” models with survivability capabilities