TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Feb. 1, 2011) - Sangoma Technologies Corporation (TSX VENTURE:STC)
WHAT: Sangoma Technologies Corporation will showcase solutions from LATAM application partners at ITEXPO East 2011, the leading conference and trade show covering IP communications technology, in booth #401. These solutions represent communication applications that integrate Sangoma's hardware and software products with our partners' applications and solutions. The demonstrations include open source and proprietary solutions for use in contact centers, carriers, large enterprises and small-to-medium businesses. Partners include:
- XmarteK – As a value-added distributor of Sangoma, XmarteK enables the efficient and effective delivery of Sangoma products to the Latin American market. In addition to distributing Sangoma products, XmarteK also represents a number of Sangoma partners and assists them in bringing their products to market. XmarteK serves the Latin American region in both Spanish and English.
XmarteK will be in Sangoma's booth to discuss opportunities in the LATAM market with application developers, system integrators, value added resellers and others who may wish to become part of the Sangoma Partner Program.
- DENWA – Denwa, Phone System for the Next Generation, will showcase their hybrid solutions for IP-PBX, SOFTSWITCH, SS7 and transcoding gateways all integrated with Sangoma hardware. This includes the Denwa MINI and Advance appliances. Denwa counts many banks, governments and small company systems as users of their products. DENWA is based in Argentina.
- inConcert – inConcert delivers full-IP, premise-based and hosted, cross-industry contact center solutions as a means of increasing productivity, decreasing operational costs and earning customer loyalty. The inConcert suite of products includes solutions for call centers, multimedia contact centers, IVR systems, call recording and predictive dialing systems, allowing organizations to optimize their customer interactions and seamlessly integrate with a variety of back office technology. inConcert has offices in the USA, Mexico, Uruguay and Spain.
In addition, Sangoma will demonstrate the latest release of its NetBorder Express Gateway solution, which now includes support for a wider variety of networks worldwide. NetBorder Express VoIP Gateway 4.0 supports R2 and BRI interfaces and the SMG-SS7, which now includes native SIP Support and a more robust SS7 stack, as well a number of new features that enable more effective integration of the SMG-SS7 into carrier and enterprise networks.
The key Sangoma personnel who will be at the show include:
- Doug Vilim, VP of Sales
- Frederic Dickey, Director of Product Management
- Jeff Dworkin, Director of Marketing
To schedule a meeting with any of these key executives, please email email@example.com.
TALK TO THE EXPERTS: "Bringing Your Contact Center into the IP Generation" (CC-03) on February 4, 2011 from 11:00-11:45 am EST with Frederic Dickey, Sangoma's director of product management.
|WHEN:||February 2-4, 2011|
|WHERE:||Miami Beach Convention Center|
|WHY:||Sangoma's successful Global Partner Program helps software-based communication system application developers, resellers and distributors grow their businesses by leveraging Sangoma's connectivity hardware and software to build and resell highly efficient and cost effective applications.|
|LATAM-based companies attending ITExpo can better understand how they can grow their businesses through Sangoma's LATAM Partner Program.|
|In addition, telecom developers, system integrators and value-added resellers attending ITExpo will see a live demonstration of Sangoma's NetBorder Express 4.0 media gateway and learn how they can save money in delivering communications platforms for SIP-based applications.|
About Sangoma Technologies Corporation
Sangoma is the premium provider of voice and data connectivity components for software-based communication applications. Sangoma's data cards, voice cards, gateways and connectivity software are used in leading PBX, IVR, contact center and data-communication applications worldwide. The product line represents a comprehensive toolset for deploying cost-effective, powerful, and flexible software communication applications.
Founded in 1984, Sangoma Technologies Corporation is publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX VENTURE:STC). Additional information on Sangoma can be found at: www.sangoma.com.