SBC Getting Started Administrator Training
Wokingham, UK | 14-15 May 2018Register Now
After clicking Register Now above, you’ll be taken to the Sangoma Portal Store. Log in if you’re not already and simply select the University tab at the top. Don’t have a log in yet? You can sign up for a Free Sangoma Portal account here.
Sangoma’s SBC Getting Started Professional Training is an all inclusive 2-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure, and deploy Sangoma’s SBC portfolio of enterprise products. The training will highlight Sangoma product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
This course will give you hands-on skills and confidence to install and configure these Sangoma products. Also included, is the SBC Certified Administrator Exam for certifications.
Includes just the 2-day training event, with Lunch, Snacks and Beverages provided. 6 Months access to the Training Material and the Exam Certification. You can take the Training and Certification for $600.00 USD.
SBC Getting Started Administrator. Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive Enterprise SBC platforms. Setup and configuration of a SBC system including trunking, phones, extensions and other call flow items.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and enterprise PBX deployments.
- Individuals/organizations selling, configuring and deploying enterprise communication systems
- IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own organizations
- Telecom/IT professionals
- Service providers technical personnel for deploying and supporting end users
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking
Sangoma Technologies (UK Office)
Oaklands Business Centre
Wokingham, Berkshire RG41 2FD
- Monday 14 May, 2018 to Tuesday 15 May, 2018
- Monday – Tuesday: 9AM – 5PM GMT
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.