FreePBX Getting Started Administrator Training
Toronto, Canada | February 27 – March 2, 2018
Hosted by Tech4Canada, a Sangoma Certified Training PartnerRegister Now
After clicking Register Now above, you’ll be taken to the Sangoma Portal Store. Log in if you’re not already and simply select the University tab at the top. Don’t have a log in yet? You can sign up for a Free Sangoma Portal account here.
Sangoma’s FreePBX Getting Started Administrator Training is an all inclusive 3.5-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure, and deploy Sangoma’s FreePBX portfolio of enterprise products. The training will highlight Sangoma product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
The 3.5 day training event provides the FreePBX Getting Started Administrator Course. This courses will give you hands-on skills and confidence to install and configure these Sangoma products. Also included, are the FreePBX Certified Administrator Exam for certifications.
Includes just the 3.5 day training event, with Lunch, Snacks and Beverages provided. 6 Months access to the Training Material and the Exam Certification on Sangoma University. Every Student will take home a FreePBX System 40 and Sangoma S500 Phone. You can take the Training, Certification and take home a Student Kit for $2,500.00 CAD + Tax per student. Student Registration and payment is directed to Tech4Canada, you do not use Sangoma Portal Store.
FreePBX Getting Started Administrator. Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive Enterprise Business Communication platforms. Setup and configuration of a FreePBX system including trunking, phones, extensions and lots of other call flow items.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and enterprise PBX deployments.
- Individuals/organizations selling, configuring and deploying enterprise communication systems
- IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own organizations
- Telecom/IT professionals
- Service providers technical personnel for deploying and supporting end users
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking
196 Wildcat Rd.
North York, Ontario
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018 to Friday, March 2, 2018
- Monday – Thursday: 9AM – 5PM EST
- Friday: 9AM – 12PM EST
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com.