© 2023 All rights reserved
Smoothly transition away from your previous carrier without the hassle of changing phone numbers or experiencing downtime.
Is My Phone Number Portable?
Customers remaining within the same geographic area can easily transfer existing phone numbers to their new Cloud Services instance. Local Number Porting (LNP) enables businesses to smoothly transition away from their previous carrier without the hassle of changing phone numbers or experiencing downtime.
How to Port Your Phone Number
Once your Digium Cloud Services account is set up, your existing numbers can be ported to your new service. DO NOT cancel service to the existing phone numbers until the entire number porting process has finished.
- Ensure your existing phone numbers are available to port by filling out the form to the right.
- If your numbers are available to port, contact your sales representative or Customer Success at (256) 428-6175 to request a number port.
- After your order has been processed, Digium Cloud Services will contact you to complete a Letter of Agency (LOA).
- Return the completed LOA along with the most recent bill from your previous carrier.
- Within 48 hours, a confirmation email will be sent to you and the number porting process will begin.
- Once number porting is complete, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- It is recommended to wait 2 days before cancelling service with the previous carrier.