Find the right Switchvox appliance for your business needs.
The Switchvox E535 has been designed with a server-class architecture and features cutting edge technology to ensure your organization stays connected. It is equipped with a quad-core processor, solid state drive, and the entire suite of advanced Unified Communications (UC) features available from Switchvox. With the power to support up to 700 phones and 200 concurrent calls, the E535 is the best value, single server communications solution for midsize businesses available.
The E535 is powered by Dell EMC hardware and offers Switchvox users additional features and benefits, including Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required. The E535 is also embedded with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC). This built-in remote access tool eases system administration by sending alerts for server issues, enabling remote server management, and reducing the need for physical access to the Switchvox appliance.
How to Buy
Each new Switchvox system installation should include the purchase of Switchvox software and Users that include 1 year of support and maintenance. Switchvox appliances come standard with a 1-year hardware warranty.
Choose Your Appliance
Purchase the Software
All features included
Add Your Users
1 year support & maintenance included
Select Your Add-ons
Additional support, IP Phones, VoIP gateways, SIP Trunks
Software and Support
Contact Sales to purchase a Switchvox Appliance System
- Each participant in a conference call is considered one of the concurrent calls.
- If your organization will need to record a large percentage of calls (~40%), you might consider purchasing a larger appliance than you would have based on the maximum concurrent calls (or the E545 over the E535).
- Please contact Sangoma Sales if you plan to:
- Use “Ring All” features to simultaneously ring a large number of phones for calls, queues, pages, or intercoms.
- Use Presence/Status features with most or all of your users.
- Use Switchboard queue widgets for large numbers of queues with large numbers of members in those queues.
- Have more than the maximum users, but are within the maximum concurrent calls.
- Exceeding Sangoma’s advertised number of maximum concurrent activities or conducting other concurrent activities not listed above can adversely impact call quality.