Find the right Switchvox appliance for your business needs.
The Switchvox E525 delivers superior communications power for up to 400 phones and 100 concurrent calls. It comes equipped with a quad-core processor, solid state drive, and all the advanced Unified Communications (UC) features of Switchvox packed into one appliance. The E525 is powered by Dell EMC hardware and backed by Sangoma’s 24/7 support, including Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required. With the E525, your business communications needs are met around the clock.
How to Buy
Each new Switchvox system installation should include the purchase of Switchvox software and Users that include 1 year of support and maintenance. Switchvox appliances come standard with a 1-year hardware warranty.
Choose Your Appliance
Purchase the Software
All features included
Add Your Users
1 year support & maintenance included
Select Your Add-ons
Additional support, IP Phones, VoIP gateways, SIP Trunks
Software and Support
Contact Sales to purchase a Switchvox Appliance System
- Each participant in a conference call is considered one of the concurrent calls.
- If your organization will need to record a large percentage of calls (~40%), you might consider purchasing a larger appliance than you would have based on the maximum concurrent calls (or the E540 over the E530).
- Please contact Sangoma Sales if you plan to:
- Use “Ring All” features to simultaneously ring a large number of phones for calls, queues, pages, or intercoms.
- Use Presence/Status features with most or all of your users.
- Use Switchboard queue widgets for large numbers of queues with large numbers of members in those queues.
- Have more than the maximum users, but are within the maximum concurrent calls.
- Exceeding Sangoma’s advertised number of maximum concurrent activities or conducting other concurrent activities not listed above can adversely impact call quality.