Sangoma is exhibiting at Cairo ICT 2019 in Cairo, Egypt from 1st to 4th December. We are at Arkan Booth 3E1 Hall 3.
Come and meet with with us to discover the latest in unified communications.
Sangoma Technologies, a trusted leader in delivering Unified Communications (UC) solutions for SMBs, enterprises, OEMs, and service providers. Sangoma is headquartered in Canada and the United States and has offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. The company serves customers in over 150 countries across the globe. Sangoma’s subsidiary companies include Digium, the CCD Division of Dialogic Corporation and VoIP Supply LLC.
The shift to unified communications is inevitable. It’s not about how but when
Business phone systems that are over seven years old are a liability to an organization due to their limited integration and lack of interoperability with third-party software to enable new features. Also, legacy phone systems are expensive to maintain and constantly under threat of end-of-life support from the vendor. Educated buyers are looking for the following UC features as in their phone systems.
- Presence and Instant Messaging
- Built-In Conference Bridge
- Music on Hold for incoming calls
- File and Screen Sharing
- Mobile Client
One of the fastest-growing companies in the Unified Communications (UC) Industry, Sangoma today has moved from individual ‘connectivity tools’ into “Full Solutions” with our comprehensive product portfolio. Today, Sangoma’s is a full service, global, enterprise Unified Communications provider with the ability to meet all our customers’ needs and provides ‘one-stop shopping’.
Know More about Sangoma Reseller Program:
If you are a reseller looking to grow your business and increase your margins, you must join the Sangoma Reseller Program today! Enrollment into the Program is easy, straightforward and provides immediate opportunities to sustain and grow your business.
- Lead Referrals across the entire channel
- Access to Sangoma’s marketing programs
- Priority access to NFR products
- Pre-sale & post-sales support
- Direct developer/manufacturer support
- Discounts on Education Courses and Certified Training
- Account Managers & Marketing Specialists to provide sales support
- Advantages of partnering with a single-vendor solution provider