Sangoma’s Switchvox Getting Started Professional Training is an all-inclusive 2-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure, and deploy Sangoma’s Switchvox portfolio of enterprise products. The training will highlight Sangoma product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation, and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
The 2-day training event will give you hands-on skills and confidence to install and configure these
Sangoma products. Also included, is the Switchvox Certified Professional Exam for certification.
Includes 6 Months Access to the Training Material and the Exam Certification. You can take the Training and Certification for USD $600.00.
Switchvox Getting Started Professional. Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive Enterprise Business Communication platforms. Setup and configuration of a Switchvox system including trunking, phones, extensions, and lots of other call flow items.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and
enterprise PBX deployments.
• Individuals/organizations selling, configuring, and deploying enterprise communication
• IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own organizations
• Telecom/IT professionals
• Service providers technical personnel for deploying and supporting end-users
• Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts.
• Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols.
• Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking.
• 2 Sangoma D-series IP phones. We recommend a D65 and a D80 phones. These phones
are sold separately.
• Laptop or PC/Workstation, headphones, and microphone.
• Stable Internet connection.
• No Firewall restrictions on ports 5060, 80, 443 in TCP, and 5060, 10000 to 20000 in UDP.
Monday, November 8, 2021, to Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Monday – Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Training Events can be subject to cancellation due to lack of enrollment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email [email protected]