Part of the Grow Your Business with PBXact & FreePBX Webinar Series
We would like to invite you to a webinar series that will focus on the communication features of PBXact and FreePBX, which will help you improve productivity, so that you can focus on growing your business.
Starting February 5, 2020, we will host a webinar every other Wednesday (every 2 weeks) with one of our PBXact/FreePBX experts covering a particular feature of each platform. We will hold both a 9AM EST and 2PM EST session on that day to best accommodate your schedule. They are duplicate sessions so you don’t have to join both.
We will be covering several topics and modules such as Sangoma phones, PhoneApps, Zulu Desktop & Mobile softphones, CRM integration, security best practices, backup and restoration options, configuring a warm spare, EndPoint Manager (EPM), and more. We will also invite guest speakers to some of the webinars in the series, so make sure you don’t miss out! If you are an end user, business owner, IT manager or integrator, you will want to attend.
The registration links above will register you for the following 5 webinars in series:
- Feb. 5th: FreePBX and PBXact in a Nutshell
- Feb. 19th: Unified Communications – Zulu Softphone,CRM Integration, Conference Bridge, and UCP (User Control Panel)
- Mar. 4th: Sangoma IP Phones – PhoneApps, EPM for UCP
- Mar. 18th: FAXStation, SIPStation
- Apr. 1st: Security Best Practices – VPN Capabilities, Phones and UCP, Responsive Firewall, VoIP Protection using SBCs
And, stay tuned for the announcement of the next set of webinars to continue in April!