Sangoma is conducting a roadshow in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Pre-registration is required. We hope you will join us.
About this event
Sangoma is conducting a roadshow in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is required. We hope you will join us. Register by April 26th 2022 to reserve your seat.
The event will begin at 4:30 pm.
After the onsite registration, you’ll be introduced to the Sangoma portfolio and key insights into the growth of Unified Communications (UC) in enterprises and SMB, along with a briefing on Sangoma’s latest UC offerings.
We will also speak about the Sangoma Reseller Program and its benefits.
There will be some time dedicated to the hands-on demo, allowing you to test the latest product features and technological advancements.
This event will conclude with networking dinner and cocktails.
4:30 pm to 5:30 pm – Registration & Refreshments
5:30 pm to 6:00 pm – Sangoma Corporate Overview
- What’s driving Sangoma
- Complete end-to-end Unified Communications solution
- Why customers choose Sangoma
6:00 pm to 6:30 pm – UC for Enterprise Customers
- Enterprise business communication trends
- Unified Communications and Collaboration applications (Sangoma Connect, UCP)
- Value-based communication system
6:30 pm to 7:00 pm – UC for Multi-Branch Locations and Mobile Users
- Multi-site consolidation using Sangoma PBXact
- How UC enables mobility
- Mobility solutions from Sangoma
7:00 pm to 7:15 pm – Coffee Break
7:15 pm to 8:00 pm – Customer Service Tool
8:00 pm to 8:15 pm – High Availability and CRM Integration
- Higher levels of uptime assurance with PBXact HA
- PBXact offers CRM integration for screen pop and click-to-call
8:15 pm to 9:00 pm – Sangoma Phones Overview
- Designed to work out of the box (auto-provision)
- Designed for Switchvox, Asterisk, PBXact, and FreePBX
- Built-in Phone Apps
- DECT Phones
- Sangoma Connect
9:00 pm onwards – Networking Dinner
1. Please register from your work email id.
2. Bring Sangoma confirmation email as an entry pass.