After a very successful roadshow series in Australia in June 2019, we are back in Sydney & Melbourne with Reseller Roadshow Events in October. If you are a reseller ready to capitalize on the growing UC market and missed joining us for the June roadshow, this is your chance!
We’ll be in Sydney on 1 October 2019 and Melbourne on 3 October 2019. This is an excellent opportunity to learn how Sangoma can help grow your business into the future. We hope you can join us!
Get a FREE Sangoma s505 Phone!
If you attend the roadshow, you’ll not only get to test drive the Sangoma Phones, but you’ll also receive one to keep. (Limit 1 phone per company. Must be present to claim your phone.)
We will introduce you to the Sangoma portfolio, new developments in the company since the recent Digium acquisition, and their relevance to businesses in Australia.
We will also share key insights into the growth of Unified Communications (UC) among small to medium businesses, as well as brief you on Sangoma’s latest offerings in UC. The Sangoma Reseller Program and its competitive benefits will also be discussed. After the presentation, please join us for a networking session with canapés and drinks.
There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is required.
Overview of Sangoma
- History and corporate profile of Sangoma
- Who are Sangoma customers
- Sangoma path to market
- Australia/New Zealand – why the sudden interest from Sangoma?
Market Segmentation of PBXact and SwitchVox
- Where is Switchvox the right fit?
- Where is PBXact the right fit?
- Who are Sangoma’s competitors and how does Sangoma compete?
UC is our focus, but we have a few other products…
- A quick overview of Sangoma gateways, SBCs, SS7 equipment, and telecom cards
The Sangoma Ecosystem and Path to Market
- What makes a successful Sangoma reseller?
- What’s in it for resellers to be part of the Sangoma network?
After the Show – Networking & Q&A with canapés & drinks
Whether you’re new to Sangoma or have already been a partner, we look forward to seeing you at the roadshow!