One of the fastest-growing companies in the Unified Communications (UC) Industry, Sangoma today has moved from individual ‘connectivity tools’ into “Full Solutions” with our comprehensive product portfolio. Today, Sangoma’s is a full service, global, enterprise Unified Communications provider with the ability to meet all our customers’ needs and provides ‘one-stop shopping’.
You’ll be introduced to the Sangoma portfolio and the new developments in the company after the recent Digium acquisition. We will share some key insights into the growth of unified communications (UC) in enterprises and SMBs and brief you about Sangoma’s latest offerings in UC.
The event will begin at 6:00 pm. You’ll be introduced to the Sangoma portfolio and the new developments in the company after the recent Digium acquisition. We will share some key insights into the growth of unified communications (UC) in enterprises and SMBs and brief you about Sangoma’s latest offerings in UC.
- 5:30 pm – Registration & Refreshments
- 6:00 pm – Sangoma Corporate Overview
- What’s driving Sangoma
- Complete End to End Unified Communications Solution
- Digium Acquisition
- Why customers choose Sangoma
- 6:30 pm – UC for Enterprise Customers
- Enterprise Business Communication Trends
- Unified Communications and Collaboration applications (Zulu, UCP)
- Value-based communication systems
- 7:00 pm – UC for Multi-Branch Locations and Mobile Users
- Multi-site consolidation using Sangoma PBXact
- How UC enables mobility
- Mobility Solutions from Sangoma
- 7:30 pm – UC for Specialized Segments
- Vertical Market Solutions Overview
- Hospitality Market Solution – Fully integrated system, Emergency readiness & guest safety, IP phones, Analog Connectivity
- Education Market Solution – Keeping everyone connected, Emergency readiness & student safety, IP phones, Enhanced communication with parents, Upgrade of legacy infrastructure, Automated School Bell System
- 8:00 pm – Customer Service Tool
- 8:30 pm – High Availability and CRM Integration
- Higher levels of uptime assurance with PBXact HA
- PBXact offer CRM Integration for screen pop and click to call
- 9:00 pm – Networking Dinner
- There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is required
- It is mandatory to use your business email address for registering. Registrations with personal email addresses will be considered invalid
- Your business card is required to gain entry to the event venue
Register for the roadshow today and attend on the 8th of October.