Sangoma’s PBXact Getting Started Professional Training is an all inclusive two-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure, and deploy Sangoma’s PBXact portfolio of enterprise products. The training will highlight Sangoma product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
The 2 day training event provides two full courses; PBXact Getting Started Professional Courses. These two courses will give you hands-on skills and confidence to install and configure these Sangoma products. Also included, are the PBXact Certified Professional Exam for certifications.
Includes just the 2 day training event, with Lunch, Snacks and Beverages provided. 6 Months access to the Training Material and the Exam Certification. You can take the Training and Certification for $550.00.
PBXact Getting Started Professional. Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive Enterprise Business Communication platforms. Setup and configuration of a PBXact system including trunking, phones, extensions and lots of other call flow items.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and enterprise PBX deployments.
- Individuals/organizations selling, configuring and deploying enterprise communication systems
- IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own organizations
- Telecom/IT professionals
- Service providers technical personnel for deploying and supporting end users
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking
Sangoma Technologies (UK Office)
Oaklands Business Centre
Wokingham, Berkshire RG41 2FD
- Wed, 1 April 2020 to Thurs, 2 April 2020
- Wednesday – Thursday: 9AM – 5PM GMT
All participating Students should bring a Laptop.
Training Event can be subject to cancellation due to lack of enrollment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com