While businesses were forced to pivot to video conferencing over the past year, the reality is that businesses require a suite of communication applications with voice at the foundation. Businesses should be looking towards a comprehensive UCaaS offering that combines calling, meetings, and messaging into a seamless user interface for users to communicate with customers, partners, and colleagues in the most efficient manner.
Businesses also need flexible, cloud-delivered solutions that enable employees to work from any location at any time on mobile devices, laptops, or in the office. Join this webinar for a discussion of why having a high-quality, reliable voice service with the necessary features is more relevant than ever for businesses.
Who Should Attend
Enterprise CIOs, IT directors and managers, network architecture, infrastructure, and operations. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Key Topics for Discussion
- With the hybrid workforce here for the foreseeable future, businesses need flexible but comprehensive collaboration tools
- Voice and phone features remain a fundamental requirement for businesses and should not be compromised
- Benefits in working with a vendor that can bring together calling, meetings, and messaging
- The importance of a broad suite of collaboration tools
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
Diane Myers, Chief Analyst, Enterprise Collaboration, Omdia
Jim Machi, Head of Product Management and Marketing, Sangoma
David Portnowitz, Head of Marketing, Star2Star
Allen Tatara, Associate Director, Omdia Webinars (Moderator)