Sangoma’s Switchvox Getting Started Professional Training is an all-inclusive 2-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure, and deploy Sangoma’s Switchvox portfolio of enterprise products. The training will highlight Sangoma product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
The 2-day training event will give you hands-on skills and confidence to install and configure these Sangoma products. Also included, is the Switchvox Certified Professional Exam for certification
- You can take the Training and Certification for $600.00.
- Includes 6 Months Access to the Training Material and the Exam Certification.
- Switchvox Getting Started Professional.
- Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive Enterprise Business Communication platforms.
- Setup and configuration of a Switchvox system including trunking, phones, extensions and lots of other call flow items.
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts.
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols.
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking.
- 2 Sangoma D-series IP phones. We recommend an D65 and an D80 phones. These phones are sold separately.
- Laptop or PC/Work Station, headphones and microphone.
- Stable internet connection.
Monday, April 19, 2021 to Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Monday – Tuesday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM CDT
Training Events can be subject due to cancellation due to lack of enrollment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com