Sangoma’s PBXact Getting Started Administrator Training & Vega Gateway Getting Started Professional Training is an all-inclusive 5-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure, and deploy Sangoma’s PBXact and Vega Gateway portfolio of enterprise products. The training will highlight Sangoma product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
The 5-day training event provides two full courses; PBXact Getting Started Administrator and the Vega Gateway Getting Started Professional Courses. These two courses will give you hands-on skills and confidence to install and configure these Sangoma products. Also included, are the PBXact Certified Administrator Exam and Vega Gateway Certified Professional Exam for certifications.
Includes just the 5-day training event, with Lunch, Snacks and Beverages provided. 6 Months access to the Training Material and the Exam Certification. You can take the Training and Certification for $1,500.00.
PBXact Getting Started Administrator. Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive Enterprise Business Communication platforms. Setup and configuration of a PBXact system including trunking, phones, extensions and lots of other call flow items.
Vega Gateways Getting Started Professional. PBX installations may need gateways to interconnect analog phones and to the PSTN. Learn how to leverage these products to complement any PBXact installations. Deployment concepts and architecture of Vega Gateways, installation and commissioning, implementation of various solutions, and troubleshooting tools.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and enterprise PBX deployments.
- Individuals/organizations selling, configuring and deploying enterprise communication systems
- IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own organizations
- Telecom/IT professionals
- Service providers technical personnel for deploying and supporting end users
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking
Sangoma Technologies (US Office)
2414 Industrial Drive
Neenah, WI 54956
- Monday March 23 to Friday March 27, 2020
- Monday – Thursday: 9AM – 5PM CDT
- Friday: 9AM – 12PM CDT
All participating Students should bring a Laptop.
Training can be subject to cancellation due to lack of enrollment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com.