Sangoma’s FreePBX/PBXact Getting Started Professional Training Webinar is an On-Line fast-track two-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to configure, and deploy Sangoma’s FreePBX/PBXact
portfolio of enterprise products.
The training will highlight FreePBX/PBXact product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases,
installation and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
The FreePBX/PBXact Certified Professional Exam and certification are included
This training will be offered in Spanish
- You can take the Training and Certification for $600.00.
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking
- 2 Sangoma S-series IP phones. We recommend an S406 and an S705 phones. These phones are sold separately.
- Laptop or PC/Work Station, headphones and microphone
- Internet connection
- Monday, October 5, 2020 to Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- Monday – Tuesday: 9AM – 5PM CDT
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org