Sangoma’s FreePBX/PBXact Getting Started Technical Training is an all-inclusive 2-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure, and deploy Sangoma’s FreePBX/PBXact portfolio of enterprise products. The training will highlight FreePBX/PBXact product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
The 2-day training event provides a curated selection of the most representative topics from the FreePBX/PBXact Getting Started Professional course.
Includes the FreePBX/PBXact Certified Professional Exam and Certification.
- You can take the Training and Certification for USD $600.00.
- Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive Enterprise Business Communication platforms. Setup and configuration of a FreePBX/PBXact system including trunking, phones, extensions and lots of other call flow items.
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and enterprise PBX deployments.
- Individuals/organizations selling, configuring, and deploying enterprise communication systems
- IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own organizations
- Telecom/IT professionals
- Service providers technical personnel for deploying and supporting end-users
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts.
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols.
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking.
- 2 Sangoma S-series IP phones. We recommend a S406 and a S705 phone. These phones are sold separately.
- Laptop or PC/Workstation, headphones, and microphone.
- Stable Internet connection.
- No Firewall restrictions on ports 5060, 80, 443 in TCP, and 5060, 10000 to 20000 in UDP
Monday, May 24, 2021 to Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Monday – Tuesday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM CDT
Training Events can be subject to cancellation due to lack of enrollment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com