Sangoma’s FreePBX/PBXact Getting Started Professional Training Webinar is an On-Line fast-track two-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to configure and deploy Sangoma’s FreePBX/PBXact portfolio of enterprise products.
The training will highlight FreePBX/PBXact product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
The FreePBX/PBXact Certified Professional Exam and Certification are included
You can take the Training and Certification for $600.00.
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts.
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols.
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking.
- 2 Sangoma S-series IP phones. We recommend an S406 and an S705 phones. These phones are sold separately.
- Laptop or PC/Work Station, headphones and microphone.
- Internet connection.
Monday, April 5, 2021 to Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Monday – Tuesday: 9AM – 5PM CDT
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org