Sangoma’s Asterisk Professional Training Webinar is an On-Line fast-track two-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to configure and deploy Sangoma’s Asterisk PBX. The training will highlight Asterisk product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation, and implementation techniques,
and troubleshooting skills.
The 2-day training event provides a curated selection of the most representative topics from the Asterisk Professional and Advanced Training courses.
Includes the Asterisk Professional Exam and Certification. Do not confuse with dCAP
Includes 6 Months Access to the Training Material and the Exam Certification. You can
take the Training and Certification for USD $600.00.
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking
- 2 IP phones. We recommend an S500 and a S700 phones. These phones are sold separately.
- Laptop or PC/Workstation, headphones, and microphone
- Internet connection
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- Basic text editing files in Linux.
- Monday, April 26, 2021 to Tuesday, April 27, 2021
- Monday – Tuesday: 9AM – 5PM CDT
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org