Sangoma’s Asterisk Professional Webinar is an Online fast-track two-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure, and deploy Sangoma’s Asterisk IP-PBX platform. The training will highlight Asterisk product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation, and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
The 2-day training event provides a curated selection of the most representative topics from the Asterisk Professional and Advanced courses
Includes the Asterisk Professional Exam and Certification. DO NOT confuse with dCAP certification.
- You can take the Training and Certification for USD $600.00.
- Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive IP-PBX platforms
- Setup and configuration of an Asterisk system including trunking, phones, extensions, and lots of other call flow items
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and enterprise PBX deployments.
- Individuals/organizations selling, configuring, and deploying enterprise communication systems
- IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own organizations
- Telecom/IT professionals
- Service providers technical personnel for deploying and supporting end-users
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking
- 2 Sangoma D-series or S-series IP phones. We recommend the S406 or the D65 model. These phones are sold separately.
- Laptop or PC/Workstation, headphones, and microphone.
- Stable Internet connection.
- No Firewall restrictions on ports 5060, 80, 443 in TCP, and 5060, 10000 to 20000 in UDP.
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- Basic text editing files in Linux with editors like vim, nano, emacs, etc.
Monday, June 7, 2021 to Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Monday – Tuesday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM CDT
Training Events can be subject to cancellation due to lack of enrollment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org