Sangoma’s FreePBX/PBXact Getting Started Technical Training is an On-Line fast-track two-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure, and deploy Sangoma’s FreePBX/PBXact portfolio of enterprise products. The training will highlight FreePBX/PBXact product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation, and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
The 2-day training event provides a curated selection of the most representative topics
from the FreePBX/PBXact Getting Started Professional course.
Includes the FreePBX/PBXact Certified Professional Exam and Certification.
You can take the Training and Certification for USD $600.00.
Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive Enterprise Business
Communication platforms. Setup and configuration of a FreePBX/PBXact system
including trunking, phones, extensions, and lots of other call flow items.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and
enterprise PBX deployments.
- Individuals/organizations selling, configuring, and deploying enterprise
- IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own
- Telecom/IT professionals
- Service providers technical personnel for deploying and supporting end-users
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP
- 2 Sangoma S-series IP phones. We recommend an S406 and an S705 phones.
These phones are sold separately.
- Laptop or PC/Workstation, headphones, and microphone
- Stable Internet connection
- No Firewall restrictions on ports 5060, 80, 443 in TCP, and 5060, 10000 to 20000
Monday, October 11, 2021, to Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Monday – Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Training Events can be subject to cancellation due to lack of enrollment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email [email protected]