Sangoma’s Asterisk Professional Webinar is an Online fast-track two-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure, and deploy Sangoma’s Asterisk PBX. The training will highlight Asterisk product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation, and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
The 2-day training event provides a curated selection of the most representative topics from the Asterisk Professional and Advanced courses.
Includes the Asterisk Professional Exam and Certification. Do not confuse with dCAP certification.
You can take the Training and Certification for USD $600.00.
Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive PBX platforms. Setup and configuration of an Asterisk system including trunking, phones, extensions, and lots of other call flow items.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and enterprise PBX deployments.
- Individuals/organizations selling, configuring, and deploying enterprise
- IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own
- Telecom/IT professionals
- Service providers technical personnel for deploying and supporting end-users
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP
- 2 Sangoma S-series IP phones. We recommend the S406 model. These phones
are sold separately.
- Laptop or PC/Workstation, headphones, and microphone.
- Internet connection.
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- Basic text editing files in Linux.
Monday, October 18, 2021, to Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Monday – Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Training Events can be subject to cancellation due to lack of enrollment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email [email protected]