The Asterisk Advanced training is a five-day, hands-on course that covers the knowledge and skills an advancing Asterisk administrator should know to be effective at his or her job. It is a combination of both lectures and labs designed to give the students both the theory behind the concepts and the hands-on experience to be able to effectively deploy Asterisk-based solutions. Students will learn to create advanced dial plans and innovative telephony solutions by using the features of Asterisk. Along the way, students will also get important insight into VoIP and will explore connecting Asterisk to a variety of devices, including analog phones and phone lines, digital phone lines, VoIP phones and VoIP providers.
The Asterisk Advanced training course is designed to prepare Linux/Unix consultants, interconnect vendors, enterprise IT personnel, and ITSP/telco systems administrators to configure, manage and troubleshoot Asterisk-based VoIP systems.
Includes just the 5 day training event, with Lunch, Snacks and Beverages provided. 6 Months access to the Training Material You can take the Training for Course Price: £2997+VAT and dCAP: £350+VAT.
Asterisk Advanced. Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive Enterprise Business Communication platforms. Setup and configuration of a Asterisk system including Dial Plan Syntax, Calling Features, Analog & Digital telephony, AMI, AGI, Queues, phones, databases and lots of other call flow items.
dCAP. dCAP is an additional cost with this purchase and attendance. But is available separately for purchase. dCAP Practical Exam is available on the Friday afternoon and typically ends at 4:00pm.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and enterprise PBX deployments.
- Individuals/organizations selling, configuring and deploying enterprise communication systems
- IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own organizations
- Telecom/IT professionals
- Service providers technical personnel for deploying and supporting end users
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking
Simwood eSMS Limited
Cube M4 Business Park
Old Gloucester Road
- Monday, 30 September 2019 to Friday, 4 October 2019
- Monday – Thursday: 9AM – 5PM GMT
- Friday: 9AM – 12PM GMT
- dCAP Exam: Friday: 12PM – 4PM GMT
Training can be subject to cancellation due to lack of enrollment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.