Stay Connected with Sangoma Vega Gateways
The award-winning Vega series is the most resilient and fault tolerant gateways in their class. Get connected. Stay connected.
Implementing a Vega Gateway is an ideal addition to your business continuity plans.
In spite of external network failures, you can stay connected with a Vega Gateway. It has industry leading resiliency and fault tolerance built right in.
- Enterprises take advantage of wide ranging benefits of next generation VoIP technology, like reduced telephony charges and keep transition costs down by seamlessly integrating existing premise equipment with a Vega gateway from Sangoma.
- Service Providers Sangoma Vega gateways help you introduce new products and revenue streams and reduce your costs.
IP-to-TDM stand-alone gateway devices from Sangoma effectively bridge disparate technologies easily and cost-effectively.
Download Data Sheet Vega Applications Vega Wiki Product Gallery
Enterprise Applications, Features and Benefits of Sangoma Vega Media Gateways. Maximize the ROI of their installed infrastructure and take advantage of new features that are only available from a VoIP Solution. This paper focuses on four environments where third party voice peripherals are needed to deliver on the voice communications requirements of enterprise companies.
Vega Gateway Highlights:
- Industry-leading Resiliency Built-In
- Bypass – Creates physical links between devices connected to the gateway in the event that power to the gateway is lost
- Failover/Fallback – Advanced dialplan capabilities that can select a route based on real-time network conditions
- Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning (SNAP) makes it easy to deploy with a wide range of service providers
- Voice traffic prioritization
- Interoperable with a growing list of SIP Trunking providers
Vega series gateways support ISDN BRI and PRI, FXS, FXO, and E1/T1 line codes and protocols for installations ranging from small businesses to large enterprises. Easily deployed as Service Provider CPE, the Vega series appliances feature auto-detection and simple configuration. The Vega series also includes models for multi-tenant applications using legacy telephone wiring and systems.