Warranty and Return Policy
All Sangoma products come with free standard support and replacement in the unlikely event of a defect.
|Lifetime Warranty||A-series* Boards||Register Hardware|
|5-Year Warranty||B-series and D-series Boards, W400, USBfxo, UT5x|
|1-Year Warranty||Appliances (i.e. NetBorder™, Lync Express, Vega)|
Please keep a copy of your online product registration form, proof of purchase as they may be required to support your warranty. The warranty applies to the original registrant from an authorized Empowered by Sangoma partner only.
*With the exception of A156 and A301
Defective Hardware (RMA)
If you are an end user, this information should match your product registration. The warranty applies to the original registrant only. If your product has not been registered under the lifetime warranty Sangoma will be unable to issue an RMA.
Contact Sangoma Support at support.sangoma.com
Log onto our new online support portal and submit a new ticket. After a customer Engineer has diagnosed the hardware as ‘defective’, you will be provided instructions on how to obtain your RMA authorization.
Contact your Point-of-Purchase (Reseller/Distributor)
Provide your Point-of-Purchase with the Sangoma ticket number to proceed with hardware replacement.
How to Ensure a RMA is Processed Efficiently:
- All packages must have the RMA number marked on the outside of any and all boxes
- The item serial number of the return must match the serial number as printed on the RMA
- Do not return items other than what is listed on the issued RMA
- Sangoma will replace or repair defective items at its discretion
- Repaired/Replaced items will be shipped back to the sender within a two-week period
- To cross-ship an item, a credit card number is required
- In the event an item has been cross-shipped, the defective card must be returned to our offices within twenty (20) days of the shipment of the replacement — otherwise, we will have to charge your account
- Unfortunately, Sangoma cannot accept RMA shipments via UPS Ground — such shipments will be refused and returned
Returning for Credit
- All credits issued are subject to Sangoma’s approval
- Freight and insurance are non-refundable
- All parts (including manuals, cables and CD-ROM, etc.) must be returned within 30 days of RMA issue
- Parts must be sent back complete and in original packaging; any parts sent back incomplete or physically damaged will be deducted from credit or rejected
- Sangoma reserves the right to impose a 25% restocking fee at our discretion
If you have any questions regarding an RMA or procedure, please email us at email@example.com and make sure to include the product serial number(s).