GSM Card for Voice and SMS
Choose the W400 card to add GSM voice connectivity and SMS capabilities to IP-PBX applications.
- Assign PBX extensions and forward calls to mobile devices
- Send SMS messages over the GSM network
- Convenient access to SIM cards on card
IP-PBX users will be able to reach mobile phone users on the cellular network, established as mobile-to-mobile calls. Assign PBX extensions and forward calls to mobile devices, which will greatly reduce operating costs.
The W400 also offers the possibility to send SMS messages over the GSM network, enhancing the IP-PBX to act as an SMS gateway. For added flexibility, SMS messages can be sent while a voice conversation is active on the GSM port.
The W400 has a unique design that allows access to SIM cards directly from the front of the card. This added flexibility removes the need to open up computer systems to access SIM cards.
- Quad-band EGSM 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz for worldwide GSM compatibility and deployments
- 1 to 4 GSM ports/modules per card
- Modular capacity (Expandable)
- 1 SIM card per GSM channel
- GSM protocol stack for voice and SMS
- SMS in text and PDU mode with decoding of Mobile Service Center (MSC)
- GSM supplementary services (CLIP, CLIR, USSD)
- Hardware echo cancellation and noise suppression
- Hardware DTMF detection
- Automatic codec negotiation
- Fully PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper
sharing of PCI interrupts
- Software field upgrades: driver and firmware
- GSM support will be integrated in the Wanpipe suite of drivers
- Built-in Asterisk® Manager Interface support
- Compatible with Linux version 2.6 and up
- Works with Asterisk DAHDI drivers
- GSM mobile connectivity for IP-PBX extensions
- GSM VoIP gateway
- SMS gateway
- 1.5W for the base + 1.5W per module installed
- Temperature range: 0–50°C
137mm x 111.15mm
- EMC CISPR 22/EN55022 & CISPR 24/EN55024
- On-going safety (future)
The W400 comes with a 5-year warranty when purchased through an authorized Empowered by Sangoma channel partner.
30-day “no questions asked” return policy.
Note: The W400 supports legacy 2G networks only. It is not supported with 3G networks only carriers (i.e. Bell, Telus, etc.).
|W400-001E||GSM card with 1 GSM Module|
|W400-002E||GSM card with 2 GSM Modules|
|W400-003E||GSM card with 3 GSM Modules|
|W400-004E||GSM card with 4 GSM Modules|
|W400-UPG-001||Field Upgrade Kit containing 1 Module, 1 RF cable and 1 antenna|
W400 Rigid Antenna
W400 Flexible Antenna