One of the world’s smallest ADSL PCI modems with a board height of just 44 mm high (1/3rd standard height), makes the Sangoma S518 ideal for set top boxes, Internet appliances and embedded applications.
- Supports Multilink PPP (MLPPP)
- PCI plug and play, no jumpers or switches for PC bus configuration
- No need to purchase a separate Ethernet board
- 12 Month Warranty (With Product Registration)
- 30-Day No Questions Asked Return Policy
The S518 is a fully integrated internal PCI ADSL modem board providing ultra-fast broadband access to the Internet. It provides a fast, reliable and seamless broadband Internet connection at speeds up to 8 Mbps (megabits/second) downstream and 1 Mbps upstream. The high bandwidth ADSL is ideal for Internet sharing, where multiple users can all share the same Internet connection. The S518 is fully supported under Linux and Windows®.
Full height (111 mm) and half-height (80 mm) brackets are included.
This fully integrated board has no external plug packs required and cabling is simplified to the minimum ADSL line connection. The need to purchase an extra Ethernet board is also eliminated.
Connect to any Central Office DSLAM on a POTS line with the performance of telco recommended hardware.
- High Bandwidth: Fast HTML sessions, downloads and file transfers at speeds up to 8 Mbps (depending on line length and connection plan)
- Compact Size: State-of-the-art two chip solution requires only 44 mm card height
- Easy Installation: PCI plug and play, no jumpers or switches for PC bus configuration
- Linux Support: Drivers for Linux 2.2.x and 2.4.x kernels
- Windows Support: Drivers for Win 98, ME, 2K, XP and NT4
- LED Indicators: 4 rear panel LEDs indicate link status
- Low Power: Typical power consumption is only 3.8 Watts
- Intel Pentium PC, 120 Mhz with 1 spare PCI slot and 1 spare Interrupt (IRQ) line
- Linux 2.2/2.4 or Windows NT 4.0/98/ME/2K/XP operating systems
- ADSL line
- ITU G.992 ADSL port
- PCI 2.2 bus interface, 64 bit (3.3 V) and 32 bit (5 V) compliant
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364 PPPoA) Linux only
- PPP over Ethernet (RFC 2516 PPPoE) Linux only
- Bridged Ethernet over ATM (RFC 1483)
- Classical IP over ATM (RFC 1577)
- Multilink PPP (MLPPP) Linux only
- G.992.1 (G.DMT)
- G.922.2 (G. Lite)
- G.992 Annex A (ADSL over POTS)
- Windows NT 4.0 / 98 / ME / 2K / XP
- Linux 2.2.x and 2.4.x kernels
- IPCop 0.1.2 firewall software
- e-smith 5.5 server and gateway software
Requires +12 V and +5 V with 3.3 V or 5 V bus
+5 V 1.8 W 2.1 W
+12 V 2.0 W 2.4 W
3.8 W 4.5 W
- Line Sync
- Transmit Data
- Receive Data
- EN60950 (Safety)
- EN55022 – CSPIR 22 (EMC)
- EN55024 – CSPIR 24 (Immunity)
- ETSI TS 101 388
- ANFP OTR 004
- ACA TS001 (Safety)
- AS/NZS 3260 (Safety)
- AS/ACIF S043 (ACA)
- AS/NZS 3548 (EMC)
- 5 year warranty
- PLUS 30-day “no questions asked” return policy
138 mm x 44 mm x 15 mm (L x H x W)
|S518||S518 ADSL PCI Modem Board|
To become an authorized Empowered by Sangoma channel partner, please visit http://www.sangoma.com/partners.
To purchase now, Contact an Empowered by Sangoma Distributor, Reseller, or Solution Partner near you. Look for the Empowered by Sangoma Logo.