The ONLY all-in-one Lync server appliance with a built-in VoIP gateway.
- All-in-one turnkey solution in a simple and elegant appliance
- Enable Microsoft® Lync™ for a business of up to 240 employees
- ISDN PRI connectivity to the telco assured by Lync certified NetBorder™ Express VoIP Gateway
- Connect legacy telephony devices (fax and phones) to Lync unified communications services
- Integrate Office 365 services with Lync on-premise
Download Data Sheet Request a Quote Product Wiki
Analysts agree the Microsoft Lync is quickly gaining traction not only as a Unified Communications platform, but as a complete IP-PBX Replacement. The initial release of Lync squarely focused on the large enterprise with a complete staff of Microsoft Certified engineers or partners at their disposal. The complexity of a Lync implementation is beyond most small and medium-sized businesses (SMB’s). This is further complicated when an installation requires that Lync be integrated with the PSTN, either through traditional telephony interfaces or with a SIP Trunk.
To help the SMB manage this complexity, Sangoma has created Lync Express, the only all-in-one Lync server appliance with a built-in VoIP gateway and Session Border Controller. The appliance is “right-sized” to support installations of up to 240 users, with all the required software pre-loaded onto the appliance.
Lync Express: What’s Inside?
- Microsoft® Windows™ 2008 Server R2
- Microsoft® Lync™ Server 2010 Standard
- NetBorder™ Express VoIP Gateway
- Hyper-V Microsoft® Windows™ 2008 Server R2 as Domain Controller/Active Directory Server
Note: Microsoft licensing is not included; they can be optionally purchased through Sangoma.
PSTN Protocol Termination
- 4 Analog FXS lines
- 1 ISDN PRI span
- North American variants
- Japan variant (INS1500)
- 1 ISDN PRI option: From 2 to 30 channels of simultaneous calls per system over PSTN
VoIP Protocol Termination
- TCP or UDP
- SIP control protocol per RFC 3261
- RTP/RTCP per RFC 3550/3551
- TLS per RFC 5246
- SRTP per RFC 3711
- G.168-2002 Echo cancellation with hardware option
- DTMF over RTP per RFC 2833; international and custom tone detection and generation
- Voice Activity Detection and Comfort Noise Generation (VAD/CNG)
- T.38 Fax relay
Management and Configuration:
- Web server
- Web services API
- Configuration files for easy integration into OEM applications
- SNMP DS0, DS1 and call stats MIBS
- Contextual help menus
- Extensive logging
- Automatic board discovery
- Open protocol translation & XML-based routing rules
- Configurable ISDN PRI to SIP mapping per RFC 3398
- 2 RJ-45 Ethernet ports
- 4 USB ports
- 1 DVI output port
- 250W universal
- 1U : 480.4(W) x 474(D) x 44(H) mm; 19”(W) x 18.7”(D) x 1.7”(H)
Support and Professional Services:
- Sangoma engineers are here to support your success. Whether you need technical support and software maintenance, training, consultation and installation services, Sangoma can help you. Contact your Sales representative for more information.
- Standard 12-month warranty is included. Additional warranty services available, contact your Sales representative for more information.
|LYNC-NBE-AP01||Lync Express appliance – 1 E1/T1 + 4 FXS|
|LYNC-NBE-AP02||Lync Express appliance – 2 E1/T1 + 4 FXS|
|LYNC-NBE-APAN||Lync Express appliance – 6 FXO + 2 FXS|
|LYNC-NBE-APBR||Lync Express appliance – 4 BRI + 2 FXS|
To become an authorized Empowered by Sangoma channel partner, please visit http://www.sangoma.com/partners.
To purchase now, Contact an Empowered by Sangoma Distributor, Reseller, or Solution Partner near you. Look for the Empowered by Sangoma Logo.
- Getting Started
NetBorder Lync Express Applications
A key use case for Lync Express is in providing telephony functions for customers deploying or currently using Office 365. Lync Express provides PSTN access, SIP Trunking, 911 access, and FXS support in addition to all of the local server and software resources needed to deploy Lync.Read More
Using the CSBA operational model, the complete Lync service implementation within the Lync Express appliance provides full Lync capabilities within the branch office as well as telephony services.Read More
Lync Express provides a complete PBX replacement with the full complement of Lync unified communication functions and telephony in deployments serving up to 250 seats.Read More
Lync offers businesses an attractive platform for Unified Communications (UC). Presence, instant messaging, screen sharing, white boards and conference calls are convenient within the office. For a business with remote workers, these UC functions are an important component to integrating all staff into the workflow, regardless of location. While a Lync server on its own [...]Read More