Dialogic CG Series
Media processing and gateway capabilities for digital T1/E1, IP, and converged environments; available in PCI, PCIe, and CompactPCI form factors.
The Dialogic® CG Series Media Boards can be used to create powerful communications solutions for public telephone network, IP-only, and converged IP/circuit-switched environments. By using these boards with Dialogic® NaturalAccess™ Software, developers can rapidly build and globally deploy a broad range of telephony applications on a single platform.
The CG Series Media Boards provide full-duplex universal port capabilities, which can support a combination of voice play/record, tone detection/generation, echo cancellation, and voice compression, as well as trunking, fax, conferencing, and VoIP functions in a single PCI, CompactPCI, or PCI Express slot. The universal port feature eliminates the need to use multiple specialized boards, provides easy access to all supported features, and significantly reduces the time spent on configuration and development.
Because they support up to 16 PSTN trunks and are equipped with high-density Digital Signal Processors (DSPs), high-speed PowerPC co-processors, and built-in IP capabilities, the CG Series Media Boards are an excellent option for a variety of applications from small enterprise call centers and announcement servers, to powerful, high-density service provider ring-back tone platforms and media servers.
- Allows support for both IP and TDM networks on a single platform, plus redundant IP configurations for high reliability
- From 1,064 to 12,768 MIPS for media processing (model dependant)
- NaturalAccess Software
- Provides high-quality audio and clarity
- Allows developers to choose the most cost-effective board with the correct amount of processing power, whether an application is voice-only, is low-compute-intensive, or requires substantial DSP power
- Reduces total cost of ownership by increasing flexibility, reducing inventory, and simplifying the purchasing process and test effort
- Uses a consistent set of APIs throughout the CG Series Media Board product line, which support popular operating systems
- Supports interoperability with other boards in open-architecture, high-capacity systems
- 64 ms echo cancellation tail
- Full speed H.100/H.110 bus with 4,096 timeslots
- Dual Ethernet interfaces that can be used either as two independent subnets or in automatic failover mode that switches traffic to an alternate interface without interrupting in-progress calls
- Software-selectable T1 or E1 digital trunks