The Most Reliable and Flexible Digital BRI Telephony Cards on the Market
Sangoma’s award winning ISDN BRI telephony cards are powering the world’s SMBs (Small-to-Medium-Businesses) who still rely on BRI telephone lines for primary access to the PSTN. Renown for their premium quality and dependability they are also the most flexible on the market, with superior compatibility in most commercially available servers and motherboards. They are the number 1 choice amongst Asterisk, FreePBX, and Voice API integrators.
Wanpipe Device Driver
A key component driving the success of our BRI telephony cards is the Wanpipe device driver. Not only does it function as a robust device driver, but also offers a suite of diagnostic functionality, such as line voltage statistics and also audio tracing! The Wanpipe driver can also improve your Asterisk system performance by 70%, which means more simultaneous calls and increased ROI!
The A500 Digital BRI Telephony Cards
Sangoma A500 S/T BRI telephony card delivers superior audio quality and scalability from 2-24 ports of BRI, all using a single interface slot on your server! Simply add a remora daughter board to expand up to 24 ports. That’s up to 24 simultaneous PSTN calls in a 2U form factor. Its module design allows it to be configured as TE or NT by simple inverting the colour-coded module! Optional on-board telco-grade echo cancellation offers superior audio quality as well as reduced CPU usage providing optimized system performance
- 2-24 port scalable BRI card of mixed TE and NT interfaces via 4 wire RJ45 jacks.
- Up to 24 simultaneous PSTN calls
- Available in PCI and PCI Express in 2U form factor
- One colour coded S/T module servers as both TE or NT
- Carrier-Grade hardware Echo Cancellation options
- Includes on-board diagnostic tool kit
- Supports most motherboards & servers
- Linux and Windows Supported
- Supports Asterisk, FreePBX, proprietary PBX, IVR and more
- Life time Warranty
BRI Telephony Card Features
BRI Telephony Card Specifications