Seamlessly integrate fax onto your BRI phone system using only one interface board.
- Connect up to 4 ports of BRI plus 2 ports of Analog FXO or FXS
- Common synchronous clocking for all channels for guaranteed fax support
- Includes telco-grade hardware echo cancellation
With the FlexBRI, now you can connect your analog lines into your BRI system using only one interface board.
Ideal for small or home offices, Sangoma’s industry-leading hybrid FlexBRI solution will seamlessly integrate youranalog fax machine with your BRI phone system, using only one PCI or PCI express slot and will fit in even the smallest 1U servers.
A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection for up to 4 ports of BRI and 2 ports of analog FXO or FXS and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels with absolutely no signaling issues. The board is 100% software configurable.
Telco-grade, hardware echo cancellation is included.
- 4 ports of BRI are supported. Mix TE and NT modes, as required. Changing modes requires no jumpers—simply invert the colour-coded module
- 2 ports of Analog FXS or FXO are supported
- Supports Asterisk®, Yate™, FreeSWITCH™, PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR or VoIP gateway applications
- Single PCI or PCI Express interface. Autosense compatibility with 5V and 3.3V PCI busses
- Fully PCI 2.2 and PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 187mm x 55mm for use in restricted chassis
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips included for installation in 2U rackmount servers and high quality, tested 2m 8-pin RJ45 port splitter cables, and two narrow RJ11/4 – RJ11/6 analog cables included
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3V or 5V
- Temperature range: 0° – 50°C
- Optimized DMA stream and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU
- Raw bitstream interfaces can be used to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch
- WANPIPE® supports certified, field tested and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC and X.25
- Windows® 2003, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CE, TBR 1
WANPIPEMON, SNMP, system logs
B-Series hardware comes with a 5-year warranty when purchased through an authorized Empowered by SangomaChannel Partner.
30-day “no questions asked” return policy.
|B710100D||FlexBRI Modular Digital Voice Board: 2 Ports BRI + 2 Ports FXS with Hardware Echo Canceller, PCI|
|B710001D||FlexBRI Modular Digital Voice Board: 2 Ports BRI + 2 Ports FXO with Hardware Echo Canceller, PCI|
|B720100D||FlexBRI Modular Digital Voice Board: 4 Ports BRI + 2 Ports FXS with Hardware Echo Canceller, PCI|
|B720001D||FlexBRI Modular Digital Voice Board: 4 Ports BRI + 2 Ports FXO with Hardware Echo Canceller, PCI|
|B710100DE||FlexBRI Modular Digital Voice Board: 2 Ports BRI + 2 Ports FXS with Hardware Echo Canceller, PCIe|
|B710001DE||FlexBRI Modular Digital Voice Board: 2 Ports BRI + 2 Ports FXO with Hardware Echo Canceller, PCIe|
|B720100DE||FlexBRI Modular Digital Voice Board: 4 Ports BRI + 2 Ports FXS with Hardware Echo Canceller, PCIe|
|B720001DE||FlexBRI Modular Digital Voice Board: 4 Ports BRI + 2 Ports FXO with Hardware Echo Canceller, PCIe|
To become an authorized Empowered by Sangoma channel partner, please visit http://www.sangoma.com/partners.
To purchase now, Contact an Empowered by Sangoma Distributor, Reseller, or Solution Partner near you. Look for the Empowered by Sangoma Logo.