T1/E1/J1 + 4 FXO + 1 FXS
Introducing the Sangoma B-Series — now even cost-conscious customers can opt for Sangoma’s premium audio and engineering quality by choosing the voice card designed specifically for smaller-budget installations.
- 34 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per Interface Slot)
- Compatible with All Commercially Available Mothercards
- 5 year Warranty (With Product Registration)
- Hardware Echo Cancellation
- Hardware Fax Synching Support
For small, stable systems, when the modular design, single-slot expansion and port-customization power of Sangoma’s A100, A200 and A400 series is not required.
The Sangoma B601 voice cards deliver customers a substantial cost savings by integrating on a single PCI or PCI Express slot both digital and analog interfaces. This, coupled with the “Because it must work” quality and the Wanpipe® high-end system diagnostics, drivers, and utilities for which Sangoma is known worldwide.
Your customers can achieve optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement with telco-grade DSPHardware Echo Cancellation. One DSP echo canceller on the B601D or B601DE voice card provides telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels with no additional CPU load and minimal additional cost.
- 1 port of T1/E1/J1
- 4 ports of FXO and 1 Port of FXS
- Support for Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH™, Yate>™, and PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications
- Single synchronous PCI interface for all ports
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor (140 mm x 55 mm) for use in restricted chassis
- Includes both standard and short half-height compatible mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and shares PCI interrupts
- Power: 3.6 W (0.3 A @ 12 V) and 1.65 W (0.5 A @ 3.3 V)
- Temperature range: 0 – 50 °C
- Cables are included
- Single FXS Port designed for optimum fax support
DSP Echo Canceller
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in the hardware
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition
- Voice quality enhancement: music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation
- No additional slot is required
FCC Part 15 Class A, and EN 55022/24 Class A
WANPIPEMON®, System logs
- B601 incorporates the 8-pin RJ45 and 4-pin RJ11/6 standard jacks
- For pinouts, go to wiki.sangoma.com
B-Series hardware comes with a standard 5-year warranty with product registration when purchased through an authorized Empowered by Sangoma representative
30-day “no questions asked” return policy
|B601DE||B601DE Hybrid Digital/Analog Voice Board: 1 Port T1/E1/J1 + 4 Ports FXO + 1 Port FXS with hardware echo canceller PCI Express|
|B601D||B601D Hybrid Digital/Analog Voice Board: 1 Port T1/E1/J1 + 4 Ports FXO + 1 Port FXS with hardware echo canceller PCI|
To become an authorized Empowered by Sangoma channel partner, please visit http://www.sangoma.com/partners.
To purchase now, Contact an Empowered by Sangoma Distributor, Reseller, or Solution Partner near you. Look for the Empowered by Sangoma Logo.