4 Port FXO and 1 Port FXS
Introducing the Sangoma B-Series — now even cost-conscious customers can opt for Sangoma’s premium audio and engineering quality by choosing the voice board designed specifically for smaller-budget installations.
- 4 Simultaneous PSTN calls (per interface slot)
- Compatible with all commercially available motherboards
- 5-Year warranty (with product registration)
- Hardware echo cancellation available
- Hardware fax synching support
1 port of FXS and 4 ports of FXO. Introductory series optimized for small-budget installations. With B-Series hardware, Sangoma’s premium audio and engineering quality is even more affordable.
For small, stable systems, when the modular design, single-slot expansion and port-customization power of Sangoma’s A200 and A400 series is not required. The Sangoma B600 voice boards deliver customers a substantial cost savings, coupled with the “because it must work” quality and the Wanpipe® high-end system diagnostics, drivers, and utilities for which Sangoma is known worldwide.
Your customers can achieve optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement by choosing models withTelco-Grade DSP Hardware Echo Cancellation. One DSP echo canceller on the B600D or B600DE voice board provides Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels with no additional CPU load and minimal additional cost.
- 4 ports of FXO and 1 Port of FXS
- Support for Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH™, Yate™, trixbox™, and PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications
- Single synchronous PCI and PCI Express interface for all ports
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 140 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis
- Includes both standard and short half-height compatible mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Fully PCI 2.2 and PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- Power: 3.6 W (0.3 A @ 12 V) and 1.65 W (0.5 A @ 3.3 V)
- Temperature range: 0 – 50 °C
- Cables are included
- Supports Fax: Single FXS Port designed for optimum fax support
- Sangoma B600 boards synchronize perfectly with Sangoma’s T1/E1 boards and the PSTN clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough over T1 lines
Optional: DSP Echo Canceller
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in the hardware
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition
- Voice quality enhancement: music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation
- No additional slot is required
- Windows® 2003, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
FCC Part 15 Class A, and EN 55022/24 Class A
WANPIPEMON®, system logs
The B600 boards incorporate 4-pin RJ11/6 standard jacks.
B-Series hardware comes with a 5-year warranty when purchased through an authorized Empowered by Sangomachannel partner.
30-day “no questions asked” return policy.
|B600||Non-Modular Analog Voice Board with 4 Ports FXO + 1 Port FXS, PCI|
|B600D||Non-Modular Analog Voice Board with 4 Port FXO + 1 Port FXS and Hardware Echo Canceller, PCI|
|B600E||Non-Modular Analog Voice Board with 4 Ports FXO + 1 Port FXS, PCI Express|
|B600DE||Non-Modular Analog Voice Board with 4 Port FXO + 1 Port FXS and Hardware Echo Canceller, PCI Express|
To become an authorized Empowered by Sangoma channel partner, please visit http://www.sangoma.com/partners.
To purchase now, Contact an Empowered by Sangoma Distributor, Reseller, or Solution Partner near you. Look for the Empowered by Sangoma Logo.