The Sangoma A56 Data Board is the alternative to an external router when using a 56kbps Digital Data System Line connection. This board replaces the Sangoma S5145.
Download Data Sheet Request a Quote Product Wiki
In rugged, extreme or remote environments, a leased 56k DDS line available from the Telco may be your best choice. Designed for North American DDS services, choose the board that also works back-to-back over multiple kilometers of dry wiring.
The A56 56kbps DDS hardware is based on the same advanced engineering design as the award-winning AFT Product Line. Trust the Sangoma® name to deliver optimum data support on standard telecommunications networks.
RJ45 DDS Pinouts
- One 56/64kbps DDS line interface
- Standard temperature range: 0° – 45°C
High Temperature -40° – +80°C board available
- All set-up and configuration is in software or by machine BIOS
- 56kbps DDS compatible with ANSI T1.410 Bell Pub 62310
- Network or internal clocking for back to back test setups
- Software controlled DSU/CSU test modes
- Remote monitoring of card and CSU/DSU operation
- Dimensions: 120 mm x 55 mm
- All Sangoma’s AFT products share the same base PCI interface board and the same high-quality firmware on the same family of Field Programmable Gate Arrays
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards
- Optimized DMA stream and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU
- Raw bitstream interfaces can be used to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips included for installation in 2U rackmount servers and high-quality, tested RJ45 cable included
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features can be added when they become available.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems
- WANPIPE® supports certified, field tested and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC and X.25
- Windows® 2003, Windows® XP, Windows®Server 2008, Windows® Vista
WANPIPEMON, SNMP, System logs
Three years parts and labour
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CE
|A056||56 PCI board with integral 56/64kbps DDS DSU/CSU (replaces 5145)|
To become an authorized Empowered by Sangoma channel partner, please visit http://www.sangoma.com/partners.
To purchase now, Contact an Empowered by Sangoma Distributor, Reseller, or Solution Partner near you. Look for the Empowered by Sangoma Logo.