Sangoma built its business by designing hardware that simply works, the first time. We have taken the time to ensure our BRI solution delivers.
- Expand from two to twenty-four ports of BRI with optional telco-grade hardware echo cancellation
- A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection for up to 24 ports and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels
- Lifetime Warranty (with product registration)
Download Data Sheet Request a Quote Product Wiki See Demo
The Sangoma A500 S/T BRI interface card delivers superior audio quality and scalability. Expand from two to twenty-four ports of BRI with optional telco-grade hardware echo cancellation.
A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection for up to 24 ports and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels with no signaling issues. The card is 100% software configurable.
Finally, a BRI card that upholds Sangoma’s high standards of quality in engineering and untiring product support.
- From 2 to 24 ports are supported. Mix TE and NT modes, as required. Changing modes requires no jumpers — simply invert the colour-coded module
- Support for Asterisk®, FreeSwitch™, and Yate as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications
- Single synchronous PCI and PCI Express interface for all 24 BRI interfaces
- Six ports per Remora™ card
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 187 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips included for installation in 2U rackmount servers and high quality, tested 2 m 8-pin RJ45 port splitter cables included
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Fully PCI 2.2 and PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available
- Power: 800 mA peak, operational 300 mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V
- Temperature range: 0–50 °C
- Optimized DMA stream and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU
- Raw bitstream interfaces can be used to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch
- WANPIPE® supports certified, field tested and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC and X.25
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Lifetime warranty on parts and labour. Plus a 30-day no questions asked return policy
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CE, TBR3
WANPIPEMON, SNMP, system logs
The A500 consists of a Remora™ BRI daughtercard mounted on the AFT PCI card. The Remora™ BRI card has three sockets, each of which can accept an S/T BRI module
One S/T BRI module has two S/T four wire interfaces, which support TE or NT modes of operation. Changing modes requires no jumpers — simply invert the module
Up to three additional Remora™ daughter cards can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A500 assembly. These are connected to the A500 by a special backplane bus connector
To become an authorized Empowered by Sangoma channel partner, please visit http://www.sangoma.com/partners.
To purchase now, Contact an Empowered by Sangoma Distributor, Reseller, or Solution Partner near you. Look for the Empowered by Sangoma Logo.