Modular FXO and FXS Support
Superior audio quality in a board that is expandable from two to twenty-four ports in a 2U form factor – the Sangoma A200 FXO/FXS board delivers!
- Up to 24 Simultaneous PSTN calls (per interface slot)
- Compatible with all commercially available motherboards
- Lifetime warranty (with product registration)
- Hardware echo cancellation available
The A200 series of analog voice boards deliver superior audio quality in a compact 2U board that expands from two to twenty-four ports using a single interface slot.
For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement choose the A200D model with DSP daughterboard Hardware Echo Canceller. One DSP echo canceller on the A200D base board will support Telco-grade hardwareecho cancellation on all channels up to the board’s maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load.
To reach this configuration, simply add additional Remora™ cards to any base board in the A200 series. A singlePCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels.
Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma AFT Series Product Line, the A200 and Remora™ system’s architecture is shared with Sangoma’s A101, A102, A104, and A108 boards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements, as soon they become available.
Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.
- From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces, as required
- Support for the Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH®, Yate™, CallWeaver™, PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications
- Single synchronous PCI and PCI Express interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports
- Four RJ11 ports per Remora™ card
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips available for installation in 2U rack-mount servers
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Fully PCI 2.2 and PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features can be added when they become available
- Maximum operational power for PCI: 3.75 W (0.75 A @ 5 V) + 4.2 W (0.35 A @ 12 V) per FXS module
For PCI Express: 2.64 W (0.8 A @ 3.3 V) + 4.2 W (0.35 A @ 12 V) per FXS module
- Temperature range: 0 – 50°C
- Shipped with standard RJ11-terminated cables
Get the Fax on Sangoma Hardware
- With Sangoma, there is no need for a separate analog line to run your fax machine
- Using T1/E1 passthrough with Sangoma analog boards, there are no clock slips, buffer overruns, or transmit underruns that cause missed lines, blank sheets, and missed pages when faxing
- Sangoma A200 and A400 boards synchronize perfectly with digital T1/E1 boards and the PSTN atomic clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough and superior voice quality over T1 and E1 lines
Optional DSP Echo Canceller Daughterboard on the A200D
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in hardware
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition
- Voice quality enhancement: music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- The A200 and Remora™ cards incorporate 4-pin RJ11/4 narrow jacks, such as those used in telephone handsets
- Each Sangoma A200 board is shipped with four 2 m cables terminating in a narrow RJ11/4 plug at one end and a telephone-standard RJ11/6 plug at the other
- To hardwire the A200 system, you can purchase a kit of 12 RJ11/4 plugs and a crimping tool, sold separately
- Windows® 2003, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, and EN 55022 Class A, JATE
Technical certifications in Russia and Malaysia
WANPIPEMON®, SNMP, system logs
The A200 consists of a Remora™ daughterboard mounted on the AFT PCI board. The Remora board has two sockets each of which can accept a FXO-2 or FXS-2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines, respectively.
Up to five additional Remora™ daughterboards can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A200 assembly, connected to the A200 by a backplane bus connector.
Lifetime warranty on parts and labour when purchased through an authorized Empowered by Sangoma Channel Partner.
30-day “no questions asked” return policy.
Cables are included at no additional charge.
Sangoma A200 Series expandable analog voice boards with FXO and FXS support are modular. Each module supports 2 ports FXO or 2 ports FXS. Use the calculator below to determine the SKUs you require.
To become an authorized Empowered by Sangoma channel partner, please visit http://www.sangoma.com/partners.
To purchase now, Contact an Empowered by Sangoma Distributor, Reseller, or Solution Partner near you. Look for the Empowered by Sangoma Logo.